High Quality Instructional Training
The Naval Academy offers high quality water polo instruction for all athletes. Camps are offered year-round, taking place over one or multiple days. For Session 1 and 2 of our summer camps, we even offer both day and overnight options. Be sure to check out each camp to ﬁnd the one that is right for you.
Luis Nicolao Inducted into CWPA Hall of Fame
Read more about this historical accomplishment from one of our own!Read More!
Water Polo Spring Camps
Ages: Boys, 15-18
All Camps Cancelled til further Notice
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic all camps have been cancelled til further notice. Please continue to check the website for updates.
Remember to wash your hands and stay safe.
Meet the Coaches
The Navy coaching staff
Previous and Future Guest Coaches
- In-water instruction from Head Collegiate Coaches and Former NCAA All-Americans
- Position Speciﬁc Training; that includes 2m "D", 2m "O", Goal Keeping, and Driving
- Daily Competition
- Tips and Tricks for success at all levels
- Limited size for quality instruction
- U.S. Naval Academy Campus Tour